Reflexology is an ancient form of relaxation therapy that anyone can do to anyone else. Reflexology is a light touch therapeutic massage that is relaxing, increases blood circulation, and helps to promote balance between all of the bodies’ organs and systems. Reflexology also increases Energy Flow around the body. For many years the Chinese have known about Reflexology and the therapeutic benefits of healthy Chi/ Energy flow. Reflexology and also Acupuncture have been used for many years as tools to clear blockages that build up in a person’s Energy/ Chi highways in the body.
Blockages can develop anywhere in the body for many different reasons… the season, a person’s diet or emotions, a person’s physical environment etc. Blockages in energy pathways can lead to physical illness. Therefore clearing blockages in a person’s energy path is very important to maintain good health and prevent illness.
That is why people get reflexology done, to stay healthy and well!
What does reflexology do?
Relaxes the body
Increases blood circulation around the body
Creates balance between the body’s organs and systems
Reflexology does so many great things, it’s great to learn about reflexology and have the tools to help ourselves and the people in our lives maintain an optimum state of health; in conjunction with a healthy diet, suitable regular exercise and professional medical treatment if required. Reflexology is very relaxing and beneficial, similarly to meditation. When receiving reflexology it should be relaxing, often to a point of not thinking about much and even drifting off to sleep!
Benefits of Reflexology
- Before the name of Reflexology is identified every human even animals are doing reflexology and massage technique without knowing that is reflexology and specific area.
- Reflexology-massage-Acupressure starts with the newly born child during bathing , to sleep, etc., mother do this with the child without any Dr’s advise by natural.
- These three are born by nature and in practice without any study. These reflexology, massage method was done long back without knowing the name as Reflexology
- Reflexology benefits are holistic – body, mind, and spirit all benefit.
- Reflexology is an excellent complement to traditional medical care.
- Reflexology is gaining more visibility and acceptance in medical settings.
- Relaxation from stress & tension.
- Improves circulation.
- Normalizes gland functions.
- Remove toxins from the body.
- Pain management.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Revitalizes energy.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Promotes overall well being.
- Promotes healthy organ function